Friday, August 10, 2012

A Good Excuse to Grab Childrens Hospital Season 3 on DVD


Medical dramas move over, Childrens Hospital is here to lampoon all the others and shine a little parody on the usually overdone. Created by Corddry (The Daily Show with Jon Stewart) it stars with series regulars Malin Akerman (27 Dresses), Lake Bell (Boston Legal), Erinn Hayes (Parenthood), Rob Huebel (The Descendants), Ken Marino (Party Down), Megan Mullally (Will & Grace), Henry Winkler (Happy Days) and a slew of celebrity drop-ins.

Of course the doctors and staff at Childrens Hospital often face some sticky situations... and the outcomes are not always what you would expect.

Have you ever failed to complete a job? How did you get out of it?

I have had a few days where nothing went right with my kids. Thank goodness on the days I am ready to throw in the towel my husband is willing to whisk me away for a meal out, keeping me from having to make dinner and sparing me the clean-up after.

I know that might not be quite a "dog ate my homework" sort of excuse, but some days nothing gets done around here. Seems to be part of the job called Mom. In those cases a little humor after the kids are in bed is highly recommended for keeping my sanity.

Check out this clip from Children's Hospital:


Childrens Hospital: The Complete Third Season on... by thewbdotcom

Order Childrens Hospital: The Complete Third Season on DVD now.

*Disclaimer - I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Childrens Hospital.' All opinions are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!