Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Project 365 - U-Pick with Grandma

One of our favorite Summer activities is to go pick fruit or veggies in the field. With Grandma visiting for the week we headed out to share the fun with her.


We started by searching for ripe cherry tomatoes. Warm, red and juicy we sampled a few as we picked.


My son didn't want to leave till we had a few green beans to snack on. The kids like them raw and freshly picked.


This is my favorite part of Summer, eating fresh veggies right off the vine.


Does your family enjoy U-Pick in your area? What did you pick this year?
Andrea
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Goodness she has quite the garden! Green beans look wonderful I just picked a bunch off of mine tonight but sure do not have the patch there. The kids look like they had a ball!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!