Sunday, September 30, 2012

Decking Out a Princess and Planning the Perfect Cinderella Party - #DisneyPrincessWMT #CBias


There is a lot of excitement in our house this week. You might say we have gone a little princess crazy.

Disney's Cinderella Blu-Ray/DVD release is coming October 2nd (tomorrow!) and we can't wait. This 3-disc Diamond Edition is digitally remastered and comes at the perfect time to share with my daughter. Do you remember watching it as a child? Earlier this week I read the story to my 3-year old for the first time. She was captivated. I think she liked the part about the mice best.

In true Cinderella fashion, we got an invitation:
Now, of course we will be going. I am so excited to get my little girl all dressed up for the fun. While we are at the Walmart event I plan to pick up our copy of Cinderella.

 But, first I needed to head to Walmart to pick up a Cinderella dress and everything needed for the October 6th Retailtainment Event in select stores.  My daughter couldn't wait to go shopping. Walmart is also stocked with all shapes and sizes of Cinderella dolls and toys to spark a little girl's imagination.


And with a dress, crown and glass slippers, why not throw a party for all our friends? Invitations have already gone out and while at the store we also picked up some items for our party. With so many choices, it was easy to find everything from cups to plates and party favors with the Cinderella theme.


The hardest part was not grabbing everything! Here is my final cart. I still have some other items to pick up for the party, but this is a fabulous start. You can view my entire shopping trip in my Google+ album.




Want to join the Walmart event with your little princess? Check out the Walmart Disney page to find out if a store near you is participating in the #DisneyPrincessWMT.


So I am off to plan a princess party for my daughter and all her friends. I can't wait to share my party with all of you. I have some big ideas and hope I can pull it all off.  I also have a few more fun things up my sleeve to share, like photos from the Walmart in-store Retailtainment Event and the Royal Ball Augmented Reality 2.0 App. in my second post.


My little dancer is just warming up. We are just about ready for the ball.

Are you? See all the Cinderella fun at playnexplore.com.

You can connect with Disney on Twitter, Cinderella on Facebook and also like the Disney Princess Facebook page to stay in the loop.

*Disclaimer - I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Disney Consumer Products, Inc. #CBias #SocialFabric
Andrea
Pin It

26 comments:

  1. How absolutely adorable! I'll bet your daughter was in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG What an awesome idea!! I wish I was going to be in town for this fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is so awesome! Love it! You ought to have it framed:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty princess! This looks like a wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Looks like a great princess party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look on her face in that first pic. Way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos! How exciting. Cinderella is my very favorite Disney movie from when I was a little girl and I can't wait to introduce my own little girl to her, too. Looking forward to tomorrow's release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks adorable. My daughter is so excited about this movie coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun. My daughter loves Cinderella. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like so much fun! I'm introducing my daughter to princesses this year and she's going to be Cinderella for Halloween too! What a fun event you have planned. I'm excited to see what happens at the ball! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How much fun is this! My daughter would love this, I'll have to look for it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dress! I love that last photo of her with her royal crown :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is she! Looks like so much fun!!! What a real princess!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that first photo of your daughter! What little girl does not love Cinderella?!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute. can't wait for my daughter to be a little older to do things like this. -Anita

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a beautiful little princess she is... My grand daughters love the princesses... I had to make Belle dresses, that was the favorite princess here and Also a Sleeping beauty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your daughter looks so sweet. The great thing is you can use that dress for Halloween, maybe? This makes me miss the fun times I had when my daughter was little. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness how adorable is that first picture!! Looks like a great shopping trip too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just too cute! She must have had the best time! My son even loves Cinderella, he would have enjoyed this! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww!!! She is so cute!! I love Cinderella parties! Looks like you got some super awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My Maggie would love this event, she loves all things princess! I'm going to see if my WalMart store is hosting this event too

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun way to celebrate with a Cinderella party. With three girls in my house this would be something they would love.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is such a cool look (referring to pic #1)
    I can't wait for the event

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!