Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's National Coffee Day! Celebrate with International Delight

Have you had your coffee today?

Well, if for some crazy chance you missed your cup of 'joe' this morning, here is another reason to grab a cup - celebrate National Coffee Day with the rest of us! Be sure to drop by the International Delight Facebook page and say, "hello". Let them know how you enjoyed National Coffee Day. While you are there check out the products and recipes.


So what did we do to celebrate National Coffee Day?

We stocked up!

I grabbed my cartons at our local Walmart, but I have noticed they are sold at most of our local grocery stores. You can find them near the chocolate milk, or milk alternatives like soy or rice milk. They are not usually in the case with coffee creamers because these are ready to shake and drink.

Some fun coffee facts:

  • Think iced coffee is just for Summer? 62% of iced coffee drinkers drink it during Winter months
  • Iced coffee servings have doubled since 2005
  • 78% of people purchase their iced coffee on the go (you could all save with read-to-go mixes!)
  • International Delight Iced Coffee is made with 100% Arabica coffee



Then we threw a coffee party. 

It is always fun to create reasons for a coffee break, right? My table was laid out with fun signs, chalkboard quote (some prepared and others were available to write your own), iced coffee, and freshly made blueberry coffee cake.

My favorite flavor is the original but you can also find International Delight Iced Coffee in mocha and vanilla flavors


Of course, we had to share with our friends who were busy working and couldn't join the party. Farm work happens 7 days a week, but they deserved a coffee break, too! A sweet little pick-me-up and then back to things. My son enjoyed helping  hand out cups of iced coffee.


I would love to share a cup with everyone, but...


Whatever you do, don't wait till next year to celebrate coffee day. Grab some International Delight Iced Coffee today, next week or whenever the mood suits you. Sometimes it is fun to celebrate with a coffee break just because. And Moms, you know we could always use a pick-me-up!


Happy National Coffee Day everyone!


*Disclaimer - I wrote this review while participating in an In Home Party campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of International Delight and received product samples to facilitate my party and review, and a promotional item to thank me for participating.
Andrea
Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!