Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Food Frenzy - #Recipe Link-Up & Holiday Countdown

I can not believe tomorrow is December 1st.  Where has this year gone?  It also means that December is a big big baking time for us at Close to Home.  I hope you join us this month with your favorite holiday recipes or just easy everyday recipes to get you through the busy season.
Close to Home ,Mostly Food and Crafts and  Adventures in All Things Food. welcome you to come share your recipes and browse others for some great cooking ideas at home.  How many times do you hear "What's for dinner?", surprise them with a new dish you found on Friday Food Frenzy. 
There are no restrictions on this linky, we would just love for you to link up a favorite recipe. 

Each week we will feature the most viewed recipe so be sure and come back and click on your favorite recipe. This recipe will also be pinned on our Friday Food Frenzy Pinterest Board. Of course we would love love love it, if you followed our blogs and be sure to tell all your friends to stop by too.   


Please visit the first three recipes in the linky as they are the hosts. THIS WEEKS FEATURED RECIPE IS SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE CHEERY BREAD from Morsels of Life.  What a unique combination.








Close to Home;Adventures In All Things Food
Andrea
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Sweet Potato Chocolate Cherry Bread. Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks amazing! Once I can say goodbye to morning sickness, it will be at the top of my baking list. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. I am glad to have found your site through Triberr. I subscribed so I don't miss anything. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!