Friday, November 2, 2012

November of Thanks - My Family

This month I wanted to join in on the thankfulness. In our busy life it is too easy to get wrapped up in Christmas lists, wishes, broken resolutions and regrets for the year. I just want to take a moment each day to really think about something I am thankful for.

Today I have to start off with my family.

My children are healthy, developing normally and loved. Despite both having PKU, we have all adjusted and some days I don't even think about it. The daily medical beverage is just routine, the strict diet is the norm and I can see them doing anything they set their minds to.

I am thankful for my husband and the support and love he showers us with. Even after all these years he is my best friend and I wouldn't want to have a home with anyone else.

Then there is our new addition. I am thankful for the chance to have one more child. I feel overwhelmed with love for this new little person and excitement at meeting them.

Today I am very thankful for my family. What are you thankful for today?


Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!