Thursday, March 21, 2013

Friday Food Frenzy (3/22) - Time to Link Up!

Ready for another delicious recipe edition of Friday Food Frenzy? Glad you could join us. This week has my family gearing up for Easter. I haven't decided all the particulars for our menu, but I have some great ideas. I can't wait to see what is posted and maybe I will make some choices from there What will you be making this year? Does your family have any special food traditions?

Close to Home ,Mostly Food and Crafts and  Adventures in All Things Food. welcome you to come share your recipes and browse others for some great cooking ideas at home.  

How many times do you hear "What's for dinner?", surprise them with a new dish you found on Friday Food Frenzy.  There are no restrictions on this linky, just love for you to link up a tried and true recipe of your choice. Each week we will feature one recipe so be sure and come back and click on your favorite recipe. This recipe will also be pinned on our Friday Food Frenzy Pinterest Board. Of course we would love love love it, if you followed our blogs and be sure to tell all your friends to stop by too.  Please visit the three recipes in the linky that are listed as HOST.  We really appreciate your visit.

THIS WEEKS FEATURED RECIPE is Sweet Taralli with Almond Eggs from Ma Niche.  This was a traditional Easter Dessert that My grandmother used to make and it just brought me back such wonderful memories.  Granted we never had them decked out with Easter Eggs, this is a wonderful touch.  I need to try and make them, I have the recipe somewhere!!  




Feel free to grab a button to link up your post as well so others can join in the fun too!
 photo
fridayfoodfrenzy_zpse991f6d0.jpg

Adventures In All Things FoodMostlty Food and Crafts
Andrea
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Essentially, it is usually drastically more affordable in
    the event you exchange the actual battery oneself, as opposed to finding a storage area to get
    it done. Their producers imagine this can make
    the user a lot more mindful in the should change the batteries, lessening the prospect of
    the discover program failing through ability loss.
    Mobile computing is continuously getting better with best performance, smarter processors, light weight and handy
    designs, but as we all know, the main power of the mobile computing device (weather it
    is laptop, mobile, PDA or e-book reader) resides in it's battery capacity.

    Review my site: radio sender - funfunfunfest.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!