Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July! Past Post Inspiration

I hope everyone is celebrating a safe and happy 4th of July. I am so excited to share our festivities and recipes with you and will have that post up this weekend.

Till then, I wanted to share some fun inspiration and images from our past 4th of July celebrations.


Keep the kids busy with these Simple Firework art projects using Elmer's glue.


Celebrate with a classic cherry in this simple Biscoff and fresh pie cherry parfait. My family loves them.


Create fun and Patriotic Shirts with spray glitter, plain shirts and Elmer's glue.


Create your own signature snow cone syrups easily with fresh fruit or Kool-aid. So easy and inexpensive!


Make simple ice water 4th of July ready with red and blue berries and small star cookie cutters.

No matter how you celebrate, I hope it is a great day. I can't wait to share what we have been up to. It involves the BBQ and of course, it is going to be delicious!
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!