Thursday, July 11, 2013

Third Times the Charm! My Mother's Toolkit with #DulcoEasePink



My first child was born almost 6 years ago and I remember feeling so overwhelmed by products on the market. As soon as I created my baby shower registry and signed up for a few programs my inbox and mailbox became flooded with offers and information. There were maternity products, baby products and even products for new Moms. Some items I tried worked for me, and others were a bust. But I still remember how confusing it all was.

Now with my third baby, I would like to say I am much wiser about what I actually need. My son was born last month and I knew exactly what I needed before his arrival.

It was not only my third child, but my third C-section and my third go at everything involved with those. Instead of only planning for my son, I was also concerned about my own comfort and needs. It is far too easy to forget about what we need as a Mom when our days start to bleed together from sleep exhaustion.

So what do I think every new Mom needs? Check out my list:


Nursing Tanks- There are just a few things I think make those first days and weeks easier. I have a good amount of nursing bras, but really enjoy having a selection of nursing tanks. I wear them during the day or night and can either pair them with a sweater, shirt or jacket depending on what I am doing. I love the support and comfort. Well worth the price.

Lanolin- Whether you struggle with nursing for the first time or are a seasoned pro, we all get sore at some point. I keep a bottle of lanolin in my diaper bag to put on chapped or bruised nipples. I also keep one with my chair where I frequently nursed. It makes all the difference in the world.

Burp Cloths- Babies spit up. A. Lot. It amazed me with my new baby because I had forgotten. I keep a large stack of burp cloths handy at all times. I also love having some super absorbent fun ones to take out when we are on-the-go.

Reusable Nursing Pads- I used disposable with my first baby and it became one more thing to buy regularly. I not only saved money with reusable pads, but I found the material softer against my sensitive skin.

DulcoEase® Pink™ Stool Softener- Getting back to normal took my body a few weeks. Stool softener was recommended by my friends and doctor to help me get back to my regular self. After my C-section I had to be careful about straining my muscles. This really helped. I checked with my doctor before starting to use a stool softener. Ask if you should think pink, too! Check out the DulcoEase® Website Grab a coupon to try it for yourself.

Water Bottle with Filter- Pregnant women and nursing Moms alike need to stay well hydrated! Not only do I recommend keeping a water bottle handy, but the ones with filters allows me to have tasty water wherever I go without having to remember to stop and buy water.


Yes, being a Mom is about the best feeling in the world to me. But, that doesn't mean there aren't things we can keep in our toolkit to make life easier.

Every new mother’s toolkit should include DulcoEase® Pink™, the #1 OB/GYN recommended ingredient* for going #2. So if you are pregnant or breast feeding, ask your doctor if you should think Pink. Find savings on DulcoEase® Pink™ at www.MomsTalkDulcoEase.com!
*Among stool softener ingredients



This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of DulcoEase® Pink™. The opinions and text are all mine.

Andrea
Pin It

No comments: