Monday, September 30, 2013

Staying Active, Spontaneous and Fresh and Sexy

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community. I picked up a package of Fresh +Sexy wipes to keep on hand for our active and busy lifestyle. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and its client.  #FreshNSexy


Growing up my family enjoyed doing things at home. We loved to watch movies, listen to music and read. We also showered every morning and I had a detailed personal hygiene routine. You can imagine how much my life changed when an adventurous, outdoor-loving boy came into the picture.

One thing I loved about my husband when we started dating was how active and athletic he was. He loved camping, mountain biking and skiing. He introduced me to many of those activities and I quickly learned there are no showers and very few bathrooms out in nature. If you find one, you can probably smell it before you see it! Eewww.... right? After being married for 12 years we still live an active and busy lifestyle. Things have changed and our time is also stretched with 3 small children, a busy farm and grown-up responsibilities, but the enjoyment of being active together hasn't changed.


My husband and I had the chance to live in Japan for a few years and this picture was taken on a white water rafting trip in the Iya Valley. We also camped out around and then climbed Mt. Fuji. Hot showers were few and far between on those trips.

Now, am I the only gal who doesn't want to cozy up so closely when I worried about travel grime and sweat? Outdoors, starry nights and two-person tents open up plenty of romantic opportunities - I think spending time with my spouse is the ultimate aphrodisiac, just not many chances to freshen up. Good hygiene is important, but it isn't always practical.


Of course my husband is never deterred by a little perspiration. Girls glow, right? And I know that after a day of skiing my husband is completely irresistible in that manly-musk kinda way. But despite desire, I also want to feel comfortable, confident and possibly even a little fresh and sexy.

You can imagine how excited I was when I heard about the new Fresh + Sexy flushable wipe from Playtex. I am not big on scented products, but appreciate the skin conditioning botanicals like cranberry and chamomile in these wipes.  I found them in the Family Planning section of my local Walmart. I grabbed a travel pack, perfect for stashing in a bag, purse or backpack. These are so handy for both men and women at home, or on the go.


Paired with breath mints by my nightstand and pre-moistened disposable towelettes for quick facial touch-ups, I don't have to worry about our busy lifestyle taking all the fun out of intimacy. And that includes the rare free moment during hay season!


Have you tried or seen the Fresh + Sexy wipes in stores? When would you try them?
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!