Friday, November 8, 2013

Disney Classics in a Convenient Box Set

*Disclaimer - I am participating in a blog post campaign from One2One Network and Walt Disney Records. All opinions and experiences are my own. #DisneyClassicsBox


How many Disney songs can you hum along to? Do you "Whistle While You Work"?

My kids are just blooming into the Disney Age. Disney Jr. is a staple channel on our TV and we have an assortment of music CDs stocked in the car for trips. I was so excited to hear about this Disney Classics Box Set though, because there are so many classic tunes from my childhood I can now share with them.

I was sent a sampler of the music and I can't wait for the full release November 12th.

There is something about hearing "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid that takes me back to elementary school and how exciting it was to watch that movie. Or how singing along with "Hot Dog!" from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is one of my kids' favorite songs and probably one of the first my daughter could sing-along to.

My first experiences visiting a Disney park were all in Japan. I remember that despite the words all being in Japanese, the songs were still familiar to me and reminded me of home.

Here are all the details about the box set:
• Currently available for pre-order on Amazon.com and
available for purchase in the Disney parks.
• Official release is Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - available for purchase wherever music is sold.
• Suggested list price is $49.98. (Prices may vary
depending on retailer.)
• Includes 4 discs of 94 original recordings and include:
  • Disney Modern Classics 
  • Disney Theme Park Classics 
  • Disney Timeless Classics 
  • Disney Television Classics 
This would make a great collection for either a holiday gift or for the whole family to listen to and enjoy while traveling over the holidays. Be sure to pre-order yours today.

What is your all-time favorite Disney song?


Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!