Monday, February 24, 2014

Old El Paso Frozen Entrees - Hey! #NoWayThatsFrozen #spon


Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by Old El Paso® through Platefull Co-Op. All opinions and experiences are my own.


Looking for a new Mexican Food fix from the freezer? Well, Old El Paso has a few new options to stock for those busy week nights.

I headed into my local Walmart and saw there was a new selection of Old El Paso frozen entree meals for two. They had everything from Quesadillas to Burritos, Enchiladas and Fajitas. I grabbed an assortment in beef or chicken and headed home to try it out.

Most of the items are individually wrapped and are microwave ready, the exception was the Steak Fajitas. Those take about 13 minutes in a skillet on the stove top.


Instructions suggest serving with flour tortillas, but I wanted something a bit lighter. I made my steak fajitas into a steak fajita salad. It was delicious!

There were plenty of seasoned and fire roasted onions and sweet bell peppers, along with strips of steak.


Since my husband is the Quesadilla fan, I made his in the microwave and tried a chicken burrito myself.

My chicken burrito was filled with rice, beans and a tangy salsa verde. Very filling for just one. The Quesadillas were filled with meat and cheese.


All the items were ready to go and just needed to be heated before serving. So easy and fast for a quick meal.


You can find all 8 varieties of the Old El Paso Frozen entrees for two in the freezer aisle. Connect with Old El Paso on Facebook for more fun.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!