Thursday, December 11, 2014

Little Boys and Homemade Soap

With all the baking and crafting going on in the house this week, I guess it was bound to happen.

My youngest has taken to grabbing parts of my crafting projects and running. I started to notice when my soap mold went missing. He re-purposed it for cereal sorting...

A photo posted by Andrea (@andrealkruse) on

While working on cookies and simultaneously making a batch of Grapefruit Goat's Milk Soap, my son climbed up on the table and ran away with a bar of freshly made soap.

I found it, but noticed several little bite marks. So, despite what my 1-year old would say, I don't recommend eating the soap but it did turn out wonderfully and hope you will all stop by The Brand Connection today and check out my guest craft post for this Homemade Grapefruit Goat's Milk Soap.


Made with simple and fresh ingredients, it has a nice and refreshing grapefruit scent.

Now don't worry, I have more great soap posts in mind, including more tutorials and scents. It was so much fun to make, I am sure it will make an appearance here very soon.

Happy crafting!
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!