Friday, July 10, 2015

Boston Cream Pie Fruit Salad

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yoplait®. The opinions, experiences and text are all mine.


Whether I want to fix a quick snack or make an easy side to add to dinner, this Boston Cream Pie Fruit Salad is always a great choice! Using Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie yogurt is my secret for rich flavor and fast prep time.

Do you have a favorite Yoplait flavor?


This Boston Cream Pie is one of my favorites, and it contains just 100 calories. I am pretty sure the original custard can't claim that! I picked up my Yoplait yogurt at Walmart where you can find this flavor, plus a wide selection of other delicious options for Yoplait Original, Light, Greek, and Gogurt®.

Of course, when my family gets hungry they often ask for chips, cookies or other snacks. I try to keep it as fresh and simple as possible. Have you noticed how fast kid will tear through a bag of chips? Okay, when I make 'bagged' snack choices, I tend to mindlessly munch my way through the bag, too. This summer I am trying to make a conscious decision towards more wholesome snack choices for myself as well as the rest of my family.

During the summer, I don't have time to spend on complicated recipes. No, we like things as simple and fresh as we can make it. There is always fresh fruit in the fridge and my kids love to have their fruit tossed in it. I also add in some chopped nuts for more crunch and we are good to go!




Boston Cream Pie Fruit Salad

You will need:
  • 1 - 5.3 oz. Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie
  • 1 small apple, diced
  • squeeze of fresh lemon
  • 1/3 c. red grapes
  • 1/3 c. cantaloupe, diced
  • 1/3 c. blueberries
  • 1/3 c. hazelnuts, roughly chopped
Toss the diced apple in a squeeze or two of fresh lemon juice to prevent browning. Put all the ingredients in a medium bowl and toss with yogurt. Serve immediately or chilled.

Enjoy!

Be sure to keep an eye out for in-store demos for Yoplait in select Walmart stores the weekend of July 10. If you get a chance to attend, I would love to hear all about it!

What ideas do you have for wholesome snacking this summer with Yoplait?

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yoplait®. The opinions and text are all mine.

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!