Friday, February 5, 2010

Aloha Friday... my 2nd!

Welcome again to Aloha Friday, a meme that allows you to hang out and learn more about your bloggy friends without any serious mental lifting. This great Friday fun was brought to us by Kailani over at Island Life.Just one question, short, sweet and fun! My question for the week involves the upcoming Superbowl. Since I am all about food, I want to know what your favorite Superbowl food is? Come on! Make me hungry!

I really like tortilla chips and this famous dip my Mother-in-law makes. It has been called everything under the sun, but the name that sticks is "barf dip". Making it is super easy! ...and it is quite tasty! Just throw together:

1 can of chili con carne
1 block of cream cheese
1 can of chilis

throw that in the microwave till it is all soft, stirring occasionally. It is best served warm, but honestly it won't last long enough to get cold!
Pin It