Truthfully, I spend every waking hour giving. Whether I am cooking, cleaning, changing diapers or problem solving, it leaves me feeling exhausted. Add to this 9 years of marriage and having known my DH for most of my life. Well, things can get pretty routine in our lives. We deserve to add a little romance back into the marriage as well as model a loving relationship for our two kids.
This is where Zestra® comes in. Zestra Essential Arousal Oils were a pleasant surprise. You could call it just a little something extra, or a bit of spice in the old love life! Zestra is a patented blend of botanical oils and extracts, clinically proven to increase a woman's feelings of desire, arousal and (ahem) satisfaction. It is all natural and created by Semprae Laboratories – a company run by two dynamic working moms. How does it work? Well, lets just say it turns up the heat.
How would I rate it? Well, I was sent a 2-pack and hope to buy more in the future. Sometimes a little extra spice is all you need in and out of the kitchen! Oh, but don't take my word for it... it has been raved by Dr. Laura Berman on the Dr. Oz show, and Rachael Ray said, "(it) sends you to the moon, baby!".
Be sure to check out www.zestra.com for more information about this fabulous product.
Would you like to try some for yourself? Well, the great folks at Zestra want you to have that chance. 3 of my lucky readers can win a sample 2-pack. Yaow-za! Let's keep this giveaway nice and simple, shall we?
- Mandatory Entry Head over to www.zestra.com and comment with something you learned there about this product. Now, isn't that easy?
For extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment letting me know after you do the mandatory entry mentioned above:
- Subscribe by email with my new Feedburner box (2 entries)
- Subscribe to my RSS feed (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my other blog posts. Just let me know where you commented (1 entry per comment)
- Enter any other giveaway on this blog. 2 other posted. Make-Ahead Meals Cookbook & a $25 Amazon GC (1 entry each)
Disclaimer: I did not receive any monetary compensation. I was sent a sample to try and opinions expressed are my own.