Where do you like your salsa?
Have you tried Salsa Sensations yet? It hit Wal-Mart shelves in September, and can now be found in 48 states. It is just taking off! Some fun little facts include:
- You can satisfy your craving with hot, medium or mild salsa
- It contains only 10 calories per 2 Tbsp. serving
- It is both fat free & cholesterol free
- You can find it in the refrigerated section because it is ... fresh!
- It is made with sun-ripened tomatoes, chopped onions, garlic, cilantro & jalapenos (habanero peppers if you like it hot, like me!)
- Retails for only $1.98, so easy on the budget
...your salsa snacking savvy could lead you to win a $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card in their What's Your Craving Contest. If you have a tasty treat or great recipe using salsa, share it with the country and possibly win big. Hey, I bet all of us have one smashing recipe we could share, right?
What's Your Craving ContestTwo entry options:
- Create a 30 second video sharing your after-school snack recipe using Salsa Sensations - OR-
- Submit at least 3 original photos showing your snack using Salsa Sensations
If you enter the contest, be sure to leave a comment to let me know. I would love to hear about your creation and vote for you! Join in on the fun on twitter with hashtag #salsacraving
Learn more about Salsa Sensations on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and by visiting their blog.
*Disclaimer - I was compensated for this promotional blog post, but all opinions expressed remain my own. I received this opportunity through my membership with MomSpark Media.