Thursday, March 31, 2011

#UBP11 Is Here! Let the Mingling Begin.

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

It's Baaack! And I am ready to Par-Tay!

Ultimate Blog Party is brought to us by Susan & Janice of 5 Minutes for Mom!

My name is Andrea and this is my little blog. I am a SAHM to two little ones who keep me on my toes!
Here in Oregon we love the outdoors, we grow our own food on the farm, and we also love to play with our food.

Oh, where are my manners? Grab an hors devour, a drink and stay for a bit. While you are looking around, be sure to check out some of my favorite recipes:
 I love food and am always looking for good recipes to share with my readers and scratch cooking and baking are my passion. We live next to the family farm and are always looking for new and delicious ways to use the fresh fruits and vegetables available.

Though much of our life revolves around food... there is so much more to this blog. I am a Mom with little kids, so the fun and insanity just never seems to stop! I love sharing pictures and moments. But we also enjoy trying out new products, posting reviews and of course, throwing in a giveaway or two as garnish!

Be sure to check out my current giveaway listing on the right sidebar. A few with low entries include:

Besides these, Blogmania is coming up April 9th - 11th. Each participating blog will have a prize package worth at least $100 dollars! Easy entries, so mark your calendar and stop back by.

Also follow  me in my weight loss journey. I am excited to be a Finalist for Mamavation Mom campaign #8 and am looking for more votes to win one of two spots. I have 70 more pounds to lose and could use the dietary, fitness and life coaching offered in the program.

Please take a minute during your blog hopping to vote for "notimeMom" . Just two quick clicks! No sign-up or hassle.
The winners will be announced at the Mamavation twitter party 4/4.

...and for even more fun... is giving away a $25 SUBWAY gift card and I have entered to win it.  Check out her UBP11 post here
Pin It