Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Good Dolls Are Hard To Find...

Since I found out I was having a girl, I went wild with visions of the girlie items about to enter my life... tea sets, hair ribbons, pink and of course dolls! I had a few dolls when I was young, all were rag doll types and a few were handmade for me by family friends. I used to spend hours putting on tea parties and playing school with them. So, of course I want to get a great doll for my little girl.

The hunt was on and I was rather dissappointed at what my options were. I don't live in a large city, and we don't have a toy specific store. Our local big box stores carry a large selection of dolls, but they are all plastic! Now, I have nothing against modern plastic/rubber dolls... but, they just don't seem as cuddly and loveable as a soft rag doll. If I had more time I would attempt to make one for her myself, but as it is I exist on 3-4 hours of sleep a night! Then I stumbled upon the Adorable Kinder Rag Doll by Granza, Inc. My search was over!

The doll pictured is Dulce, and I am convinced that my daughter needs this doll. These dolls are not inexpensive, but with the craftsmanship and beauty I am sure they are worth it. That and I have heard nothing but good reviews about them. So, luckily I found a great giveaway where one person will win their very own Adorable Kinder Doll.



There are a whole variety of dolls to choose from to fit your child. The entry methods are pretty standard and super easy. You don't want to miss out on this opportunity! Enter the Giveaway here!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!