Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's all about Soup!

I love soups, but I tend to really crave them at the strangest times of year! -The hot times! One of my goals (I refuse to say "resolution") for 2010 is to have a nice homemade soup at least once a week. This is an attempt to be healthy, frugal and prompt me to use more of my fresh bread/roll recipes. Nothing says comfort to me more than a hot bowl of soup & warm fresh bread. I have been feeding my sourdough starter over the past couple of days and am about to crack open the bread books... I am just itching to try something new. Maybe a roll recipe?

Tonight I will be making a creamy potato and bacon soup. I can't wait. Yum!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!