Friday, January 29, 2010

Aloha Friday #119


Okay. Happy Friday everyone!

I am sitting here in the chair with my trusty laptop listening to cartoons, crying and the sound of my dishwasher going. Fun, huh? Maybe I will get a chance to eat soon. Well, this is my first attempt at an Aloha Friday so here it goes...

From Kailani's Island Life Blog,
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

My question is this, What is your favorite family dinner?

My family heads up to my In-Law's house for Sunday dinner each week. If all goes well the gals all are there to pitch in and cook while the guys watch my 2 children. My favorite meal so far was spaghetti. Why? Because my Sister-in-Law made the marinara from scratch, my DH & I made the pasta from scratch, and my Mother-in-Law made bread & desert. It was a great meal and my son loved the spaghetti!!!

Leave me your comments and to participate just sign in on the Linky at Island Life. Happy Friday everyone!
Pin It

9 comments:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!