Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Follow Blog Hop - week 5!

Friday Follow
Here we are again. This is such a great way to meet people and find other fabulous blogs. Want to join in?
This celebration is hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! Join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.

If you are visiting me for the first time, just leave follow me and comment on this post with a link to your blog and I will follow you back! I will be following just as fast as I can. I also love checking out the other names on the Linkey. The fun is, I will get to your blog soon. I haven't followed them all yet, but it is my goal. Can you help me make it to 100 followers?



MckLinky Blog Hop
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by to let you know that there is an award for you at my blog - http://happilysouthernreviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I am now following your blog, off to browse around. Happy Friday Follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here to follow you from Friday Follow! :)

    Kristy from http://www.mypetsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the follow..following you back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through Friday Follow! Great blog, I'm now a Google Friend Connect Follower! :)

    Visiting from My Kids Are Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am now following your blog from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!