Monday, March 15, 2010

The Real Inside Poop - CD Twitter Party!



You are invited to join a special twitter party all about diapers! Sounds neat, doesn't it?
If you are new to twitter parties, they are pretty simple... Just chat with the other party goers and put the special hashtag on all of your tweets. For this particular one just spread the word ahead of time and RSVP HERE for the party on

Earth Day – Thursday, April 22nd, 2010
Time: 9:00-10:00 pm EST
Hashtag: #GetRealDiapers

There are some fabulous sponsors & great prizes being given out, so be sure to mark that date down on your calendar. I would love to win some more cloth diapers, so please mention that I sent you! (Andrea Kruse at Adventures in all things Food)
Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!