Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Get Rid of The Stink! - Little Stinker Review



I change diapers all day. With two kiddos under 3, I see it all! The wet, the dirty and the smelly. And no matter how often I change the diapers, sometimes the smell still kinda lingers. Of course I would love my kiddos to smell fresh and clean all the time so, I feel fortunate that I found this great little product called Little Stinker Baby Butt Spray.

I just love the name! So cute and true.

Now, my DH & I try to avoid perfumes and scents since we are both very sensitive, but I really enjoyed the light lavender vanilla scent of the spray. I also enjoy the fact it moisturizes, is paraben free, hypoallergenic, and uses Allergen free fragrances.

And my kids? Well, now my son asks for his "spitz pleeeease!" after his diaper change. Now it has become part of our regular routine.

And here is what the company says about its product,
Our Mission
To use the science of natural, organic, and botanical ingredients to create unique, essential, safe, and effective cosmetic products, which can be applied with confidence to maintain the health and beauty of skin. We take the "un" out of "unpleasant".


And what other uses can you use the spray for? Well, besides using it as a bum spritz, try it in your diaper pail, bathroom or any other areas that need "de-stinkification". Not too shabby!

And for an added giggle, read the back of the label. "...Not intended as a diaper-rash treatment or as a substitute for actually bathing your kid." Lol

This is now a product I don't want to be without and it would also make a lovely shower gift for my friends who are expecting. If you want to buy your own bottle of Baby Butt Spray, head over to the Little Stinker website. Price: 4 fl oz. / 118 ml for $11.95.

Be sure to check out the other products they will have soon. I could really use the nursing balm right about now since my daughter is cutting teeth! Ouch!

*Disclaimer - I received product to review but was not compensated monetarily. All opinions expressed are my own.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!