Friday, May 21, 2010

Friendly Friday (Week 1) May 21st.


Yay! Welcome to the very first Friendly Friday! Since Follow Friday has run it's course and the fabulous hosts have retired it, a new bunch of bloggers have set up a way to get our follow fix with Friendly Friday.

A big hearty thank you to Christi at Frugal Novice, Charla at Healthy Home Blog , and Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier. We really appreciate the outlet.



And thanks to Toddler Awesome for another follow opportunity!

The Girl Creative

And yes, there are more! But, the more follows the better right? I commend all these ladies for taking on this great Friday staple.



And I just can't resist this adorable friendly frog! ...frogs are my absolute favorite!

If you are visiting, have a peek at some recipes, read some current events for bloggers and thrifty mamas, see some pics of my kiddos and get to know me. Oh, and don't forget to leave your comment with a mention of FF, so I will follow you back. I have some great giveaways in the works, (including a little fluff!) so don't be a stranger!
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining us, I'm really glad you are going to be a part of this fun adventure! I could have sworn I was following your blog already... but I guess I've just been stalking? :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! Following from Friendly Friday :)

    www.preciouscupcakes.blogspot.com

    I'd also really appreciate your vote to keep me in the top 10 on the Pepsi Refresh site. I give free pajamas, toothbrushes and books to children of low-income families. Thanks!! :)
    http://refresheverything.com/operationsweetdreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting from amommysjoy.blogspot.com, i would love to have you follow me! i'm am now a new follower of you! great blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! another foodie mom to follow :)

    coming from FFF :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m following you now on Blog Hop Friday! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    My latest inspirational postings are, “Pure Love,” “Peace of Mind,” “Simple Gesture,” “Smiles,” “Spring,” “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I saw you on the new friend friday and wanted to say hi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Friendly Friday Follow. I'm your newest follower! I hope you will stop by for a visit! :-)

    www.marvelousmommy.com

    PS I just sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!