Sunday, June 20, 2010

Show a Little Love For Our Dads

Happy Father's Day!


I want to send a big thank you out to my darling husband who has turned out to be a fabulous dad. Even with the two kids, he has never shied away from helping when I need a break.


I knew my husband had really fallen hard for our first baby when he set out before work all packed up with his road bike & gear but to my surprise returned promptly at 5:30 without going for the ride. He said that he just wanted to spend time with his son. Anyone who know him would agree that is a huge shift in priorities. Gotta love him!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!