Saturday, June 19, 2010

Twitter Party Alert! Oregon Chai

Have you heard?
Oregon Chai is hosting a Twitter party in celebration of its new 10-ounce canister! I just love this stuff. Back when I went to coffee stands (back when I worked in an office and wasn't a SAHM...) I always had to ask if they used Oregon Chai. No joke, it just wasn't the same. Chai can very so widely in its combo of spices. I must be hooked on the blend that Oregon Chai uses, because it is my absolute favorite. I was in heaven when they came out with the individual dry packets. Can you say travel ready? ...there must be extra room in my diaper bag for it...

Okay, so here is the lowdown. The party is Tuesday, June 22nd from 8–9pm Eastern. (5pm PST)

Follow @OregonChai to join in on the fun! The party hashtag is #Chaifor10

Wellness expert Peggy Hall will host and share "Me Time" tips and answer guests’ questions. There will also be plenty of giveaways and one participant will win a $100 Me Time Supreme prize!

I suggest logging into Tweetgrid or tweetchat to keep up with the flood of tweets. It can get pretty busy during a party. Hope to see you all there!
Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!