Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thank You Mom Reunions Contest


As a Mom, I have a much greater appreciation of what my Mother and all mothers do everyday. I think it warrants a big "thank you". Moms rarely receive them, and not when they are knee deep in the trenches. Terrible Twos are upon me, and I cherish every single kiss or hug my son gives me. But, some days it is harder than others. My Mom lives clear on the other coast, so I understand how hard it can be to reunite... even for special occasions.

Proctor & Gamble is celebrating moms everywhere with "Thank You Moms Reunions", a nationwide contest to reunite Moms & their children for milestone family moments like graduations and birthdays they otherwise would have missed. This is such a fabulous opportunity! I wanted to be sure to let you all know about it and also let you know that since Mothers' Day people have been submitting entries to be considered for this contest. Now the voting has begun for June! You can head on over to the Contest Home Page, http://bit.ly/PGtymO2O, to submit your own story for the next round of voting in July or go straight to vote for your favorite June entry (http://bit.ly/O2OTYMRvoting ) .

Lucky winners will recieve a $1,000 travel voucher and a digital video camera to capture their reunion. Those videos will be available on ThankYouMom.com later for everyone to see. I suggest you come prepared with tissues! Isn't this an exciting contest? I wish this would have been going on when my daughter was born. I would have loved to have my Mother there.

So, what are you waiting for? Go enter... now! Help spread the word, too. If you know someone who would be a great candidate for this, share the link. And as always, if you win... come back and let me know. Good luck.

*Disclaimer -I received free product samples and my post is eligible for a gift card via random drawing by One2One Network

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!