Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Notice Anything?

Yes... the aqua blue header looks odd at the top of this template... Well, my old design expired. Cutest blog on the block is no more. I really enjoyed that look... so now I am on the hunt for something different. Something very "me". Not sure what I am looking for yet, I will just keep looking. Either that or I will rework the header. Yeah, the header will probably get a little revamp here soon. My kids are older, cuter and should be represented. But, at least now my blog won't implode.

I like the extra column and the wider text area. What do you think? Suggestions always welcome.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. CBOTB is still there you just have to get a newer code for our background =)

    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/component/banners/click/27.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Every time I try to go I get a message that the servers are not found. Will try again, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check out Simply Fabulous (this is where I got my theme). She does and awesome job and has lots of free templates. http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!