Friday, August 27, 2010

Aloha Friday - #28

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend.Friday used to be my friend, but today it signals the end of another week... that went by too quickly! But, I survived the week, so to celebrate! Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Sleep or a Clean House?

So, I think the days are just flying by. No matter how early I wake up, or how late I go to bed my to-do list is never finished. I am curious, when do you throw in the towel each night? Do you have a set list you try to finish, a set time you head to bed or do you just wait till you collapse?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Clean than sleep is how I do it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you an award =)

    http://www.juskeepsmiling.com/2010/08/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy that is a tough one. I would have to pick sleep right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do both. Cleaning the house an one day a week and then the sweeping daily.
    My Aloha Friday Link for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. As for the lazy me. what I don't see won't hurt, unless if someone will be paying me a visit this weekend, it would be sleep comes first, clean as at when I see it. You are right, the list never ends. Wish you have a great week a head, Stay happy and healthy always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cherish my 5-6 hours of sleep, not enough time in the day to get all of the cleaning done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sleep. I can only spend so much time each day trying to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sleep takes me away :)

    I try to finish stuff but at the end of the day, even my body wont cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. right about now I'd take the sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sleep but there is always time to clean, at least a little every day.

    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. SLEEP! Princess Dot keeps me awake too much at night, I'm exhausted & I still have to make dinner :-/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, you guys rock! Since you all seem to sympathize with a messy house, you are invited over anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!