Friday, August 27, 2010

Woo-hoo? Where are you?

Tomorrow is my daughter's first birthday party and today I am busily prepping and baking my life away in the kitchen. I can't wait to post pics of the festivities, but until Sunday I will probably be MIA.

What are we eating tomorrow?

The kiddos and friends arrive around 3pm tomorrow... for them we are serving a bunch of snacks:

Salsa & Corn Chips
Hot Artichoke Dip with Crustini
Babaganoush with Crustini
Brushetta with Crustini
Homemade Buttermilk Ranch & a fresh veggie platter
Fruit platter

To drink we have our homemade strawberry lemonade or assorted Hansen's sodas (no high fructose corn syrup)

Finish off with two cupcake choices:
Vanilla with fudge butter cream
Chocolate with strawberry butter cream

....and dinner for the family afterward? They will be eating well also:

Flank Steak
Fresh Corn on the Cob
Caprese Salad
Seasonal (& local) Fruit Salad with peaches, nectarines, plums, melon & dressed with OJ & lemon juice. Yum!
Rosemary Butter Rolls

Okay? How does that sound? I will snap a bunch of pics and post the winning recipes here soon. Till then I will be celebrating the first year with my little girl. I can't wait!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the party. Hope it goes smoothly. I was just swinging by to invite you to join us for our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Link up your blog and another you'd like to spotlight this week. I hope you have a great weekend!

    Kel
    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds delish can't wait to see photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you got everything covered. can't wait for the photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!