Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday... and So Much To Do!

Monday. Do you dread the start of the week? I usually don't, but today there seems to be a lot on my plate. Well, besides the usual mountain of laundry (who does laundry on the weekend?) and stacks of dishes this week I am going to tackle a few other projects.

Meal planning has taken a whole new importance as I attempt to plan out 3 meals a day for 2 different diets. Now that my DH is joining us for all meals there is more to do. Wish me luck!

And most importantly I am trying to plan a first birthday party for my little girl. Of course I decided to put it off till the last minute, but still think in 2 weeks I can pull it all together. I just heard that we have a box of the new Zhu Zhu Pets on the way and we will be able to share them with our guests. I think it will be a great combination for the kids. So, what could a little girl need for her first birthday? I was thinking bright girly colors, cupcakes and a hand made birthday banner. I will post pics of what I come up with.

Stay tuned!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Summer is flying by way to fast, isn't it! A 1st birthday coming up! How exciting! You are a 2 time winner at Wednesday Wizards at GrammyMouseTails, too! I don't know about you, but I am melting over here! Hope to see you Wednesday! Faythe @GMT

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!