Friday, September 17, 2010

Thomas' Zip, Zoom & Logging Adventure

My son is a huge Thomas train-iac! So, when I saw the Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Zip, Zoom & Logging Adventure being given away on Our Ordinary Life, I knew I had to do my best to win one for him.

My son could spend hours playing with his trains. Currently he has 3 trains, Thomas himself, James & Harvey along with some basic track. This new set has all the most thrilling scenes from the new Thomas & Friends Misty Island Rescue movie. The set includes a zip-line bridge to the saw mill as well as a log splitter so Thomas can be loaded up for another load. So cool!

Do you have a little conductor who would enjoy this set? Head over to Our Ordinary Life and enter before 9/30. Be sure to check out her other giveaways while you are there. Good luck!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. thanks, i already entered..my son is a HUGE Thomas Boy also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a well written entry. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!