Thursday, October 21, 2010

Aloha Friday - #36

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend.Friday used to be my friend, but today it signals the end of another week... that went by too quickly! But, I survived the week, so to celebrate! Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...



What Would be Your Dream Halloween Costume?

If money was no object, I would dress up my DH & myself as Josephine and Bonepart. I am alwasy on the look out for the perfect couples costume. I saw those matching costumes a few years back and they were fabulous. I just love historical figures... and those were simple and elegant. A bit pricey, but very interesting. Either that or I would like to be a saloon girl and dress my DH up as either an old time bartender, or a gun slinger. Those just sound fun. What about you? What would you dress up as?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. We don't dress up so, I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh all these costumes questions.....We really do not dress up and I do not have a dream costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't dress up for Halloween. The last time I did was when I was a kid. I think it is fun to dress up but I don't have a dream costume.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really into it all as much as I was when my kids were smaller.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/lets-outlaw-robocalling/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to look like a real Mermaid! LOL

    Here is my ALOHA FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have one....It's just not that big of a deal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. never really thought about a dream costume when I dressed up it was something that came to mind I liked different costumes but they were always one of a kind and at the last moment

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!