Friday, November 26, 2010

Aloha Friday #40

Okay, has everyone recovered from all that turkey? I think it knocked me out last night and I didn't get my Aloha Friday post up as usual. ... with all the cooking I forgot to schedule the post, too. But, any-who,

Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend.Friday used to be my friend, but today it signals the end of another week... that went by too quickly! But, I survived the week, so to celebrate! Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...



What was Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food?

Yesterday many folks sat down to a nice dinner... I am sure everyone had one item they waited for all year. Maybe it was the item you had seconds of? A beloved family recipe? Or a new find? I want to hear.

I, being the carb crazy girl I am, should say the mashed potatoes or stuffing... but, I actually look forward to the turkey. Mainly because we never eat turkey. My DH is not much of a fan and never wants to try new recipes. It has been relegated to turkey day.

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. All of it mostly, turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, potatoes,

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin spent about 8 hours smoking a turkey and it was so amazing. It was not pretty, but once you removed the black skin it was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Spain :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite side are the cranberries, I like the sauce with whole berries

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!