Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lucky Winners! Was it You?

Okay, the Coobie bra was a hot item. I love mine and know you will enjoy yours... or it will make a fabulous gift. Out of 185 entries, Random.org picked #61 & #26

#61  SLS(atlmuzikfanzinc) said...
11/28 http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/8782396212117504

#26  Dina said...
Follow Blog via Google Friend Connect

Congrats! And our sponsor, Anna over at The Baby Store Plus has thrown in good news for any of you who didn't win this time. Buy 4 Get 1 FREE offer until Christmas Day. Just head over to The Baby Store Plus.

And the Tropical Traditions Giveaway also concluded. out of 149 comments, the winner was #49!

#49 Cuzinlogic said...
I Follow Tropical Traditions on twitter @cuzin_logic      
  *Okay, as always, I am sending out emails. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or I will have to pick another winner. Thank you guys so much for entering and stay tuned for more great giveaways to come!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Thank you so much, these look fab! Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to try the bleach. Too bad I don't have it now, because today is laundry day.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!