Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Review - New England Coffee's Seasonal Flavors

Coffee. How would I function these days without a cup? As an overworked and under appreciated SAHM &; blogger, I have come to really look forward to my morning (and on a bad day, afternoon) cup of coffee.

Are you tired of plain old coffee? Do you enjoy a little seasonal flair in your cup? Well, New England Coffee's Seasonal Flavors will delight your taste buds, as well as start your day right.

I was sent Cinnamon Sticky Bun, Gingerbread Cookie and Pumpkin Spice. New England Coffee also has out an Eggnog, and Pecan Pie flavor as well. I was so excited to try these. I much prefer flavored coffees over flavored creamers because of all the extra fat and sugar. All of these flavors use their New England Breakfast Blend with the finest flavorings. All of their coffees are certified Kosher.

The Pumpkin Spice was the first one I tried. It is lovely. The coffee is a full flavor, without the added bitterness when it gets cold. This was one thing that surprised my DH. He usually is very picky about his coffee because he dislikes the bitter aftertaste left from the coffee oils. When his cup gets cold, he usually dumps it out. On a car trip, he didn't have a chance to taste his coffee (straight up and black as he likes it!) till it was cool, but he liked it.

I also fell in love with the Gingerbread Cookie flavor. It is the perfect cup to enjoy underneath our Christmas tree this season.The subtle spices warm my mouth and really added to the flavor of the coffee.

And who is behind New England Coffee?
New England Coffee is owned and operated by a third generation of the Kaloyanides and Dostou families and has been providing quality and service for over 90 years. Our beliefs in the highest standards of customer service and product quality have been passed on in the true tradition of family business.

These delicious coffees cost $5.49 for an 11 oz bag. You can shop online at http://www.newenglandcoffee.com or use their "Where to Buy" option on their site to find a retailer near you. Currently it looks like the coffee is available primarily on the East Coast of the US. This would be perfect for your holiday gatherings this season, or as a thoughtful gift for those you love. Added to a gift basket with other morning treats or a pie for a special hostess.

While on their site, be sure to check out their coffee recipes, learn a fun coffee fact or two, and also check out their tea selection.

*Disclaimer - I was sent a product sample to facilitate my honest review. All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review. No monetary compensation was received.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm, as a fellow coffee lover I enjoyed this post! I think I need to pour myself a cup...decaf though since it is 8 pm. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!