Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aloha Friday #49


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

Would you Rather Have a Romantic Valentine's Dinner Out, or For Your Partner to Pamper You At Home?

This year I think we will be staying in for Valentine's Day. Without a sitter for the kids, I will be making it a fun Valentine's for everyone. Currently on the menu will be build your own heart shaped pizza (from scratch, of course!), sparkling juice out of fancy glasses followed by a fun desert, and then probably a "Just Dance" fest in the living room with our Wii. If it was a couples night though, I would definitely want to go OUT!
 
So, what would you prefer? And of course, if you have fabulous plans do share so I can live vicariously through your fun!


If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I'd rather laze around the house and just have fun with each other. I'd love if he would get a recipe book and make a meal with me. Kids involved and all.

    Enjoy the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the dinner out, if we eat at home, I have to clean up Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does not really matter to me. So long as it is nice and different it is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely prefer to be pampered at home - so much more relaxing! :)

    Valentine's Day Plans?

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!