Thursday, March 24, 2011

Aloha Friday #54


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...


Pancakes or Waffles?
Okay, maybe neither is your favorite, but if you had to make a breakfast choice, what would it be? Holes for your syrup or smooth and springy pillows? I tend to have more luck at making waffles, but which do you prefer?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Waffles and swimming in butter and syrup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely pancakes . . . banana pancakes to be specific. :-)

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both.. If it's waffles it has to be with ice-cream.. pancakes should come with fruits or maple syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waffles! I love the nooks that collect butter and syrup. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It depends as I love both!! Usually pancakes though using my mothers recipe!


    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, if you're gonna get technical...chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream. Thanks for asking!

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/interesting-studies-regrets-and-john-lennon/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like either of them, but I'll eat it.

    I like Ihop french toast with the cream filling. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!