Friday, May 6, 2011

Remember Marbles?

I used to spend hours playing marbles at recess. I had quite a collection, too! Now, Cepia LLC, the makers of Zhu Zhu Pets, have brought a new spin to marbles!

Ever thought about racing marbles?






DaGeDar (pronounced DAH-geh-DAAR) are super-charged battle balls made for racing. Keep your eyes open for this new toy, as they will be racing into stores everywhere this summer!

So, what do you think?
*I received this information as part of the MomSelect. For blogging I was entered into a giveaway for the new Dagedar products. All opinions are my own.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I use to play with marbles for hours too! Now I think the kids would use them for weapons around this house (lol)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!