Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aloha Friday #65 -Labor Day Food?


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. The days are heating up, so let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

  What Will You be Eating for Labor Day Weekend?
  
Labor Day Weekend was always Barbeque time in my home growing up. We usually grilled chicken, and sometimes burgers. Served it with deviled eggs and potato salad. We will be celebrating my daughter's birthday that weekend so it will probably be toddler friendly pizza. What will your family be eating for the holiday weekend?


If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!