Friday, November 11, 2011

"F" is for Food & Friday (11/10)

Welcome back to another Pinterest installment. This meme is here to stay!

 Pinterest is a great way to find new ideas, inspiration and aspirations. I have been looking for some simple, whole food recipes this week, well, and some fun looking treats! I have had so little time lately I am looking for either quick or freezable options. Here is what I found.

Are you pinning? I would love to check out your boards and see what caught your eye. Be sure to leave your info so I can swing by. Check out my boards HERE.

In honor of my pinning my life away this past week, I linked up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds. Mmm... as always I found many new great ideas to try making.

First, these taco wraps look yummy! I am really going for wraps right now.



This Quinoa, black bean and avocado salad looks great.


For a single serving of 7 layer dip, how about these tostadas?


And for my sweet tooth, These mini apple fritters take the cake. I have been searching for the perfect recipe for a while. I want to try this one.


And this creamy, dreamy cup of chocolate pudding is calling to me...


So, those are my favorites for the week.

For some other great pins be sure to check out Finding Joy in My Kitchen, and if you have been pinning this week be sure to link up.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm pudding. Those pinwheels look wonderful too. I think I could even convince my husband who's not a fan of tacos to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I want to try the apple fritters and the pudding, too. Love the single serve 7 layer dip idea. Hubby is a fan, but I could make these just for myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!