Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year End Review - In Photo Review!

Is it really New Year's Eve already?

Seems like this year was on fast forward. We waited so long for the growing season here in Oregon, and then it was on "go, go... GO!" till recently.

I just wanted to share a bit of our year in photos. A little food, a little fun and all in 2010.


We started the year with cloth diapers and said goodbye later in the year as potty training started. It was bittersweet.

The farm is a big part of our daily view and lives. It is a great way of life for raising two toddlers.


I love Easter and am ready to start planning for a great one in 2012.

We played hard....


...we ate fresh & local...


...we worked hard.


Overall, life was pretty sweet in 2010. I can't wait to see what opportunities we will have in 2012.

A big thank you to all my loyal readers. Without all of you Adventures in All Things Food & Family wouldn't be what it is today. I hope it is as fun for you as it is for me to create.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!