Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project 365 - Day 1 (An Omen)

Today starts 365  366 Days of Photos here. I have a feeling many of the pics will be of food, farming or my family. Today I panicked.

Oh, no! That starts today!

I snapped a few pics of my kiddos, but nothing struck me. Well, until I saw my omen...


The kids were set up this morning with the art supplies. It is one of our favorite activities. My son, 4, decided to make invitations for family members. (Not sure why...) He made the first two for his "Mimi" and "Bop".


Then I asked him if he had signed the back. Well, yes he had.


For future days I will just post one pic, but today I just couldn't resist.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!