Thursday, January 12, 2012

#Purex UltraPacks - Making it Even Easier! Review

Have you ever had a hard time finding the line on the detergent cap?

Ever "over-poured"?

I sure have. Being a busy Mom means my mind is on 100 other things, children or the cat underfoot and accidents happen. And lets not even get started about letting a young child pour the laundry detergent! That would be a mess.

So I was really excited to try out Purex's UltraPacks. Available in both Mountain Breeze and Free and Clear.

The same Triple Action Bright-White-Clean I love, but in a handy pre-measured pouch. These things were made for busy Moms like me.

I was sent the Free and Clear pack. It contains 18 pouches and is 100% free of perfumes and dyes. My husband is very sensitive to perfumes so we have a fragrance free home.

Even better than being able to use these pouches to simplify my laundry time, I can have my 4-year old help me in the laundry room and not worry about the mess it might make. Just grab one pouch and throw it directly into the HE drum and you are done. It even dissolves easily in cold water.


So simple. So easy. Don't you wish all cleaning was like this?

Purex UltraPacks will be available in February, so keep your eyes peeled.

Also, Purex is bringing back their FreeSamplePurex.com site in mid February. I will bring you more info when it is ready, but it will let you and your friends try out Purex products for yourself. The sampling program motto is, "Don't take our word for it. Take your word for it."

*Disclaimer - Purex provided me with a sample of the Purex UltraPacks for this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!