Sunday, April 22, 2012

McCormick & Spring Baking - Getting Buzz on Pinterest

Have you seen all the McCormick baking pins lately on Pinterest?

Yes, another "Pin to Win" style contest concludes tonight at midnight. This contest includes all kinds of fun goodies from the trusted brand in baking. Here is a link to the rules.

I found all sorts of Spring delights to pin and decided to make the Cinnamon Brownie Recipe from their site.


A simple twist to the classic recipe, this batch of brownies had a lovely hint of cinnamon plus all the chocolate flavor I expect from a plate of brownies.

Should I pass you a glass of milk?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!