Saturday, July 28, 2012

How Do You Play? Your Rules or The Rules #TBBT


Are you a rule bender? Creative player? Or, are you more of a "by-the-book game player?

Sheldon, from the Big Bang Theory, has his own creative (and more productive?) take on the classic "Rock, Paper, Scissors" called, "Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock". Have you every played? Here is a clip in case you missed the rules:




So, do you have any games with your own rules for playing?


I play games with my 3 and 4-year old and they are constantly changing (making up?) rules as we go. Basically whatever benefits my 4-year old the most. Tic-Tac-Toe is one of his favorites, but during his turn he can put as many marks on the paper as he wants and then connect 4 has taken on a whole new meaning! Either way, the game always ends with him yelling, "I Win!". 


Yes, I have explained the rules, but he is sure his version is more fun.


Be sure to check out this great clip from the series, too.


Check out this and all the other great fun with the Big Bang Theory Season 1 and 2 on Blue-Ray Combo Pack


*Disclaimer - I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'The Big Bang Theory.' All opinions are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!