Wednesday, July 25, 2012

World Market - My Updated Bedroom & African Safari Sweepstakes, too!


Shopping at the Cost Plus World Market is always fun. Even before I had a home to decorate I loved browsing the shelves. So many items, new surprises and staples alike seem to await me every time I enter the store. Each visit is an adventure around the world for food, decorating and gift ideas. Be sure to keep reading to learn more about their current sweepstakes (#WorldMarketSweeps) for a trip for 2 to Africa!

For this visit I was in search of some fun ways to make-over my bedroom or bath. Our upstairs is the last area I haven't had time to update since we moved in. I went shopping with an open mind and hope to add some color and whimsy to my room. Right now World Market has a new, exciting Kingdom Animalia Collection in stores. So many fun and vibrant pieces sure to get you in the mood to decorate!


There was a great selection of bath towels, mats and bath essentials. though I saw many items I liked, I kept looking. I tend to fall in love with some of their more unique pieces, from wooden screens to chairs on clearance, I could have spent the entire day redecorating the house inside my head.

While we were browsing, an employee offered to sign me up for the World Market Explorer program. With no cost to sign-up and the promise of coupons and savings I agreed. I was really happy when she took my info right there in the aisle. She signed me up on the spot so I could begin saving right away. I wish all store memberships were that easy!


With all the choices available, I decided to concentrate on my bedroom. I was in need of a new bedspread, new colors and hoped to create a more interesting atmosphere. Our quilt and solid color sheet sets needed an update. I knew after checking the World Market website they had some great bedding collections. All fun, vibrant and the change I needed from my current color scheme.

With my daughter's help we selected a bedspread and sham covers. The saleswoman we spoke with said they had just come in and hoped more would arrive in our store soon. I fell in love with the blues and mauve flowers. I loved how helpful all the employees were in the store.


Of course, we couldn't leave without grabbing a snack! I love the cookie selection at our Cost Plus World Market and we just love the Biscoff cookies and spreads the store carries. Believe me, I wouldn't have been able to not buy these cookies after my daughter spotted them.


When we got home I was so excited to see how the bedding would look. I have to admit that I was even more pleased than I expected.


I finally have a great little addition of color. The blues and greens were appealing to my husband and the pattern was a great change of pace. The best part was the bedspread went with my existing sheet sets and our down throws.


Now, if you enjoyed my little make-over, you should enter Cost Plus World Market's current sweepstakes:



Enter on the World Market Facebook page under the African Safari Sweepstakes tab or on their website.


**Grand Prize package includes:


  • A trip for two to Africa (5 day Trip for 2 to Africa- includes airfare, accommodations and excursions)
  • A $1,000 World Market gift card
** There will also be 3 first prize winners that will each receive a $500 World Market gift card!
**The African Safari Sweepstakes runs from  July 14 to August 17
**If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.


For more products from the Kingdom Animalia line, check out their collection video. Connect via Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on current promotions, offers and announcements.

*Disclaimer - This shop has been compensated by Cost Plus World Market and Pollinate Media Group. All opinions expressed are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love World Market. We used to live right near one, I miss it so. I still buy stuff online though.

    Nice bedding and snack!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!