Thursday, September 6, 2012

Project 365 - Little Cakes for a Princess

I am sooo over the castle cake. Having attempted it twice, I am throwing in the towel. Short of making 6 cakes and 3 layers it just isn't going to happen.

But I won over my 3-year old with a princess cake.


Of course, there is an art to eating a dress...


I found these princess toppers on amazon and used the Wilton half dome pan. The trickiest part is trying to match up the colors. I used Wilton's cornflower and blue for Cinderella, and rose, violet and pink for Aurora.


Overall, success!
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!