Saturday, September 8, 2012

Project 365 - Crafting is my Super Power!


Gearing up for good 'ole Oregon rain, my crafty side has come out to play.

My kids love playing dress-up and I saw this pattern on last night's visit to Joann's Fabric. Now I have to work on a Spider Man tutu for my daughter's costume and also some random masks for our dress-up stash. I also picked up extra felt from the bolt for pirate hats and eye patches for my son's upcoming 5th birthday. I am so excited to carve out a little time to get crafty.

Do you have any projects you are working on right now? Does the idea of Fall cause you to catch the crafting bug as well?
Andrea
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I can't wait until I have kids so I can make these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your title. And I'm very impressed.
    Baking is my super power, but with sewing I just end up making a mess.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!